Nippon Koki Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’) is well aware of the importance of handling of personal information received from our customers, and therefore strictly observes laws and regulations pertaining to personal information protection policy, personal information, and other related norms, as well as implements all possible measures in order to protect our customers’ personal information.
- 1. Personal Information Collected by the Company
- Personal information allowing for individual identification is considered as ‘personal information’ by the Company.
Personal information provided by our customers include name and surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation and other.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- The Company uses personal information to the extent required in order to achieve the below.
In case of using personal information data for purposes other than the below, the Company shall obtain the individual’s consent in advance.
1. To confirm the contents of ordered services
2. To provide services and products to the Customer
3. To answer and confirm inquiry contents
- 3. Safe Management of Personal Information
- The Company shall implement necessary and appropriate measures in order to prevent leak of, loss of or damage to personal information it handles as well as to manage the personal information safely.
- 4. Outsourcing of Personal Information Management
- In case the Company shall outsource the whole or a part of the personal information it handles to a third party, the Company shall conduct a rigorous investigation and implemented necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the personal information outsourced to the third party is managed safely.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without the individual’s prior consent, except in cases provided for in legislation pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- 6. Disclosure and Correction, etc. of Personal Information
- If an individual requests disclosure of their own personal information, the Company shall disclose such information without delay.(If an individual requests to correct, add, or delete personal information due to an error, we shall respond to such request without delay upon investigation.
*We shall not be able to respond to the request for disclosure if the individual’s identity cannot be verified.